Fall Volunteer Program
We are very excited to announce the Fall Farm Residency opportunities for interested and qualified students. If you have ever wanted to gain hands-on experience living and working on a functioning organic farm and learn from others who have experience in the field then read on!
This Fall, for 8 weeks, we will be opening a fixed number of spots and inviting interested and qualified persons to reside and serve alongside us on the farm. You will gain experience in various aspects of farm including sustainable living, farming and agricultural skills, and relationship building. Activities will include growing and harvesting in the fields, milking in the dairy barn, preparing meals in the kitchen and maintaining the land and facilities. See details below to apply. Spots are limited so apply soon!
START DATE: September 1st 2021
END DATE: October 28th 2021
Work-type and Hours
- 6 Hours daily service, 6 days a week
- Farm work – in the fields – vegetable crops; dairy barn; kitchen
- Breakfast 9am – typically
- Lunch 1pm – typically
- Dinner 7pm – lunch leftovers or snacks like fruit, sandwiches, etc
Shared accommodation in Mountain-view rooms
How to Sign-Up
- Complete a comprehensive application form that will be sent to you when you email us at email@example.com
- Attend an interview via Zoom
- Acceptance letters will be sent in August
- Book your ticket!