Summer Volunteer Program
We are very excited to announce the Summer Farm Residency opportunities for interested and qualified students. If you have ever wanted to gain hands-on experience living and working on a functioning organic farm and learn from others who have experience in the field then read on!
This summer, for 9 weeks, We will be opening a fixed number of spots and inviting interested and qualified students to reside and serve alongside us on the farm. You will gain experience in various aspects of farm including sustainable living, farming and agricultural skills, and relationship building. Activities will include growing and harvesting in the fields, milking in the dairy barn, preparing meals in the kitchen and maintaining the land and facilities. See details below to apply. Spots are limited so apply soon!
START DATE: June 13th 2021
END DATE: August 15th 2021
Work-type and Hours
- 6 Hours daily service, 6 days a week
- Farm work – in the fields – vegetable crops; dairy barn; kitchen
- Breakfast 9am – typically
- Lunch 1pm – typically
- Dinner 7pm – lunch leftovers or snacks like fruit, sandwiches, etc
Shared accommodation in Mountain-view rooms
How to Sign-Up
- Complete the interest form below
- Complete a comprehensive application form that will be sent to you
- Attend an introductory interview via Zoom
- Acceptance letters will be sent in mid May
- Book your ticket!