Summer Volunteer & Internship Program
We are very excited to announce the summer farm residency opportunities for interested and qualified students. If you have ever wanted to gain hands-on experience living and working on a functioning organic farm, slaughter-free dairy and sanctuary, as well as a Retreat Center then read on!
This coming summer, for 10 weeks, we will be opening a fixed number of spots and inviting interested and qualified persons to reside and serve alongside us on the farm. You will gain experience in various aspects of farm including sustainable living, farming and agricultural skills, and relationship building. Activities will include growing and harvesting in the fields, milking in the dairy barn, preparing meals in the kitchen and maintaining the land and facilities. See details below to apply. Spots are limited so apply soon!
START DATE: June 4th 2023
END DATE: August 13th 2023
Work-type and Hours
- 6 Hours daily service, 6 days a week
- Farm work – in the fields – vegetable crops; dairy barn; kitchen
- Breakfast 9am – typically
- Lunch 1pm – typically
- Dinner 7pm – lunch leftovers or snacks like fruit, sandwiches, etc
Private rooms with shared bathroom, laundry, and kitchenette in Red Oak Cottage
How to Sign-Up
- Fill in the interest form here as soon as possible to secure your spot
- Once form is reviewed, selected applicants will be invited to complete a comprehensive application form
- Deadline for applications: May 1st
- Attend an interview via Zoom
- Acceptance letters will be sent in May
- Book your ticket!